This accessibility statement applies to Finnberrys.co.uk.
Although this is a personal website and not covered by accessibility law, I want as many people as possible to be able to use this website. This means you should be able to:
- change colours, contrast levels and fonts
- zoom in up to 300% without the text spilling off the screen
- navigate my website using just a keyboard
- navigate my website using speech recognition software
- listen to most of the website using a screen reader (including the most recent versions of JAWS, NVDA and VoiceOver).
AbilityNet has advice on making your device easier to use if you have a disability.
This website is fully compliant with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines version 2.1 AA standard.
In the WCAG section, there are some links to an external blog, which is not fully compliant. I have left these links in place until I replace them.
I am always seeking to improve the accessibility of this site. If you have any feedback, please follow me on Twitter: @Finnberrys .